Dr. Mark A. Abdoney and his lovely team take great pride in the care and comfort with the Patients of Abdoney Periodontics and Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Mark A. Abdoney is a graduate of The University of Florida, where he received his degrees in Dental Medicine and Bachelor of Science. He then completed his specialty training and residency at Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Abdoney is actively involved in organized dentistry where he further excels and volunteers his time to the research and advanced developments of oral health, with his fellow colleagues.
· Florida Association of Periodontist – Immediate Past President, 2016-2017
· Hillsborough County Dental Association – President Elect, 2017-2018
· Southern Academy of Periodontology – Executive Council, 2013-2016
· Hillsborough County Dental Research Clinic – President, 2010-2011
· Hillsborough County Periodontal Association – President, 2009-2010
· Alumni Chairman- Nova Southeastern Department of Periodontics
· Florida Dental Association Delegate representing the West Coast Dental Association
· Southern Academy of Periodontology – Chairman, William M. Pennel Research Competition- 2016-2018
· Associate Clinical Professor of UF
· American College of Dentists – Fellow, 2015
· Award of Periodontal Excellence – Nova South Eastern Department of Periodontics 2000
· Eagle Scout - 1987
When Dr. Abdoney is not engrossed in his practice or spending time with his beautiful family, he volunteers his time as a member of The Rotary Club. As a member; alongside other dutiful volunteers, Dr. Mark works locally and regionally to combat hunger, improve health, provide education and job training, under the motto – Service above Self.
Dr. Mark A. Abdoney believes in a pro-active approach to his patients’ periodontal health. His dedication, warm heart, and sharp mind, emulates greatly on his work and relationships built between himself, his patients, and his team.